1. USER INFORMATION
Mundoimport S. L., collects and uses your data, complying with current regulations in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD), as well as in compliance with the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD) or the regulations that may be applicable.
What is personal data?
According to current legislation, personal data is considered to be any information that directly or indirectly identifies a natural person. We do not consider personal data the information that has been pseudonymized, dissociated or aggregated and therefore does not allow to identify a natural person.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Domain name: www.mundsocks.com
Trade name: Mundsocks
Company name: Mundoimport, S.L.
TAX ID: B09214487
Registered office: C/ Condado de Treviño, 13, Nave A5, 09001-BURGOS
Telephone: +34 947 29 86 38
What do we process your personal data for?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation, and the Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), we inform you that in Mundoimport, S.L., we treat the personal data you provide for the following purposes:
1. To process the requests and applications that the user indicates through the form or any form of contact indicated on the website.
2. The creation of an account, so that the user can place orders and process them from the account itself.
3. The management and processing of orders placed by the user through this website. The sending of notifications, updates and discounts upon request of the user.
4. The possible interaction in social networks between the Responsible and the user, through the official profiles created in such networks. The Responsible recommends reading and accepting the use and privacy policies of the networks, before browsing them, in order to ensure maximum privacy.
5. To carry out statistical studies that allow us to improve our services and to perform basic administrative tasks.
Why do we process the data?
To maintain a commercial relationship with the user. The operations envisaged to carry out the processing are:
The legal bases for the processing of your personal data corresponding to each of the purposes are as follows:
- Express consent given to Mundoimport, S.L., at the time of collecting your personal data in the contact form.
- Express consent by users to create an account, place an order and purchase our products.
- Express consent to register and adhere to its conditions and advantages.
- Consent to receive discounts and notifications from Mundoimport, S.L.
- Express consent if the user performs any action using social networks.
- Express consent given to Mundoimport, S.L., at the time of collection of your personal data in relation to profiling based on the use of third party cookies and the satisfaction of a legitimate interest of the Responsible for compliance with legal obligations.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of processing, to our service providers related to the maintenance of the website, with whom we have signed contracts of confidentiality and access to data required by law.
However, if the user consents to the processing of third party cookies (analytical and advertising cookies), his/her data may be processed by Google Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is located at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA. More information at: https://analytics.google.com and https://www.google.com/adsense
How long will we keep your personal information?
The data provided when you make a purchase or create an account, will be retained for the fulfillment of the service, as well as for the fulfillment of tax obligations. Likewise, your data will be kept for the duration of the relationship maintained between the Parties, or until their deletion or portability is requested or as well as the time necessary to comply with legal obligations. In case of withdrawal of consent or opposition to the treatment, the data will be blocked and will cease to be treated, and will be retained for the legally established period, for the purpose of being able to claim or defend against possible claims.
What are your rights?
· Right to withdraw consent at any time.
· Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, and to limit or oppose its processing.
· Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
Mundoimport, S.L., C/ Condado de Treviño 13, Nave A5 - 09001 BURGOS. E-mail: email@example.com
2. SECURITY MEASURES
The personal data communicated by the user Mundoimport, S.L., may be stored in automated databases or not, whose ownership corresponds exclusively to the Responsible, assuming all the technical, organizational and security measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
The communication between Mundoimport, S.L. users uses a secure channel, and the transmitted data is encrypted thanks to https protocols, therefore, we guarantee the best security conditions to ensure confidentiality at all times.